The Moto Marketing Podcast: Episode #23
Luke is joined by Dylan and Melissa of Youth Off-Road Riders to talk how they can grow their organization. They discuss amazing strides in growing their riding community of children, and even getting parents involved for a whole family affair!
Topics this episode:
- Mentoring New Youth Riders
- Growing their Riding Community
- Sponsors and Representatives
- Increasing Family Togetherness within their Org.
- How Everyone Benefits Together
- Expansion Plans
- Kids Teaching Kids
- Social Media and Word of Mouth
- Volunteering and Dealerships
For more information on Youth Off-Road Riders, you can find them at their website here. They are also on Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and Facebook.
Go to meetingwithluke.com if you want to talk about next steps during this crazy COVID-19 time with Luke. Set up a time within his calendar, and he’ll get in contact with you.
Send us your burning questions: [email protected] !Work With Impakt Media