The Moto Marketing Podcast: Episode #19
Tyler Pierce, YouTube’s Vegan Cyclist and former moto dealership owner, joins Luke Nesler to talk adjusting your business for the future. They discuss how Tyler lost and rebuilt a brick-and-mortar business using personal branding and online businesses. The COVID-19 crisis is causing panic to brick-and-mortar businesses in every category everywhere, so they give advice on how online awareness could be what saves your business.
Topics this episode:
- The Stereotype of Veganism, Especially in Advertising
- Starting Young and Worn Thin
- The Fall to a Rise
- Online Branding
- Revenue Streams in Different Markets
- Social Media Benefits
- Start Generating Online Presence, It Could Save Your Business
- Creating Content: Small Reward, But a Reward Nonetheless
- You Can Survive This If You Adapt to the COVID Squeeze
- The Story is Worth More Than Production
Go to meetingwithluke.com if you want to talk about next steps during this crazy COVID-19 time with Luke. Set up a time within his calendar, and he’ll get in contact with you.
Send us your questions: [email protected] !Work With Impakt Media