The Moto Marketing Podcast: Episode #31
Luke Nesler is joined by Andy White of FXR. FXR has become one of the hottest gear brands in moto in recent years. Getting their start in the snow scene, Andy explains how they made their transition into moto and stood out among the already prominent gear brands to carve their own way in the sport.
Topics this episode:
- The Beginning of Andy’s Time with FXR
- The Growth of FXR in the Moto Space
- Rider Involvement and Social Media Popularity
- Try to Hire LCQ Level
- The Jump in Supercross
- Considering the Best Marketers and Socializers, Not Necessarily the Podium Riders
- Important Marketing Components, Aside From Influencers
- Always Trying to Connect to People, No Matter How They Get Their Moto Info
- Word Of Mouth Is Still Relevant to Some People
- What Kind Of Riders They Look For
Go to meetingwithluke.com if you want to talk about next steps during this crazy COVID-19 time with Luke. Set up a time within his calendar, and he’ll get in contact with you.
Send us your burning questions: [email protected] !Work With Impakt Media